Test of Integrated Language and Literacy Skills (TILLS): Examiner's Kit$789.00 Kit
Add to cartQuestions?
Age Range: 6 to 18
The Test of Integrated Language & Literacy Skills™ (TILLS™) is the reliable, valid assessment professionals need to test oral and written language skills in students ages 6—18 years. TILLS is a comprehensive, norm-referenced test that has been standardised for three purposes:
- To identify language/literacy disorders
- To document patterns of relative strengths and weaknesses
- To track changes in language and literacy skills over time
To achieve these purposes, TILLS is constructed to allow you to derive scores for identifying, tracking, and profiling a student's strengths and weaknesses and interpreting the results to support decisions about what to do next.
15 Extensively Researched Subtests
The TILLS assessment is all professionals need to capture the complete picture of students' oral and written language skills. TILLS is composed of 15 subtests that allow examiners to assess and compare students' language-literacy skills at both the sound/word level and the sentence/discourse level across the four oral and written modalities—listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
TILLS measures integrated language-literacy abilities that reflect the complex language and literacy demands of the general education curriculum.
Backed By Unparalleled Data
Each TILLS subtest has been fine-tuned to meet strong psychometric standards using scientific evidence gathered in numerous pilot studies and field trials, a national beta trial, and a standardisation study with more than 1200 children and adolescents across the United States.
Strong Specificity and Sensitivity
TILLS tested both sensitivity and specificity across the full age range covered by the test. In the manual, diagnostic accuracy data are broken down into nine different "age bands" meaningful to the development of language and literacy skills. Sensitivity ranges from 81% to 97%, and specificity ranges from 81% to 100%.
Professionals can administer the entire test, single subtests, or combinations of subtests in one or more sessions. Comprehensive assessment can typically be administered in 90 minutes or less.
Useful for a Wide Range of Students
TILLS is ideal for evaluating students:
- suspected of having a primary language impairment, also called specific language impairment
- suspected of having a learning disability, reading disability, or dyslexia
- known to have an existing condition associated with difficulties in spoken and written language (such as deaf or hard of hearing, autism spectrum disorder, or intellectual disability)
- struggling with language and literacy comprehension and social communication skills (such as social communication disorder)
|Test of Integrated Language and Literacy Skills (TILLS)|
|TILLS Examiner's Manual||Spiral Bound||$181.00||Cart+|
|TILLS Stimulus Book||Paperback||$265.00||Cart+|
|TILLS Technical Manual||Paperback||$142.00||Cart+|
|TILLS Quick Start Guide||Kit||$53.99||Cart+|
|TILLS Examiner's Practice Workbook||Paperback||$47.99||Cart+|
|TILLS Forms Set|
pack of 50
|TILLS Student Language Scale||Forms||$64.00||Cart+|
|SLS Student Language Scale|
Screener for Language and Literacy Disorders
Table of Contents
- SLS User's Manual
- Gummed tablet of 50 TILLS™ Student Language Scale forms
- SLS Quick Start Guide with basic instructions on administering and scoring