Waddington Eye and Ear Testing Pack 2nd Edition$76.95, Kit
Add to cartQuestions?
This 2008 Second Edition hardcopy contains many innovative resources and a re-written support manual keeping up with the times. Includes both Long and Near Vision Test Charts and updated norms constructed from the in-school testing of 290 students from a near country government R-7 school in South Australia.
Equips teachers to seek medical attention for children with vision and/or hearing problems. Very useful for diagnosing or heading-off student learning difficulties. Studies have found that approximately 20% of Australian students have unsatisfactory and poorly detected vision problems. Could your students be better performers?
Excellent book to accompany the Diagnostic Reading & Spelling Tests. Includes:
- 6 eye tests (including newly updated and standardised Long and Near Vision Screening Eye Test charts).
- 6 hearing tests (incl. Auditory Discrimination Test).
- Comprehensive, streamlined indicator and assessment checklists.
- Checklists to improve vision and auditory performance in the classroom.
- A Set of 4 certified Irlen Coloured Overlays - Blue (Turquoise), Yellow (Goldenrod), Red (Rose) and Green.
- No extra special equipment required.