Age Range: 5 to 18
Making Differentiation a Habit: How to Ensure Success in Academically Diverse ClassroomsRRP - $73.95 Our Price - $49.95, Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
If you're a teacher with an academically diverse classroom (and what classrooms aren't today?), you need this resource. Framed around the critical elements for success in today's classrooms, "Making Differentiation a Habit" gives educators specific, user-friendly tools to optimize teaching, learning, and assessment. Following on the heels of Diane Heacox's best-selling teacher resource, "Differentiating Instruction in the Regular Classroom", this book offers new ideas, fresh perspectives, and additional research-based strategies to help teachers seamlessly integrate differentiation practices into their daily routines. With "Making Differentiation a Habit" you get all this and more:
- Cutting-edge research that connects differentiation and Response to Intervention (rti)
- Easy-to-follow structure that helps you experience success in the classroom
- Practical and specific tools, surveys, templates, and checklists
- 100 illustrative figures and diagrams
- In-depth information on assessment, choice opportunities, tiered assignments, grouping methods, student independence, grading, differentiating for gifted learners, teacher leaders, and schoolwide action plans
- Link to download dozens of useful customizable reproducible forms and templates.