When Someone you Love has Depression$16.99, Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
Supporting a family member or friend with depression can be demanding and draining. This book looks at the sometimes forgotten population involved in depression, and emphasises that if someone in the family is suffering, it’s not your fault.
- Types of depression
- Treatments – counselling and antidepressants
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Dealing with health professionals
- Diet and exercise
- Looking after yourself without feeling guilty
- Making space for your own needs
- Further resources