Age Range: 8 to 12
Level: 2nd Grade Readability
Secret SpiesRRP - $51.50 Our Price - $46.95, Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
Meet Jo, Alex, and Jayden. They're 11 and 12 years old. No one knows they're spies except Granny Pickle. Oh, and Lulu but she's a pig, so she wont talk. Join the Secret Spies as they solve cases at a haunted barn, a corn fair, a drama camp, a campground, and a clown wedding!
If you and your students liked the Leela and Ben Mysteries, you'll like the Secret Spies. There's no danger and no edgy themes just a lot of light-hearted fun, written at one reading level above the Leela and Ben Mysteries.
- 95% of the words are from the 1,200 most commonly used words in the English language, with an emphasis on high-frequency and decodable words.
- 5% of the words are story specific and are defined in context and used multiple times.
- Cohesive text promotes fluency and comprehension.
Secret Spies Get Corny
- Dangerous things are happening at the Corn Fair. Who is causing all the trouble? The Secret Spies have to find out before someone gets hurt!
- Lexile: 350
Secret Spies Clown Around
- The Secret Spies think a clown wedding will be funny but it's not funny when someone starts stealing from the bride and groom!
- Lexile: 370
Secret Spies Get Scared
- There are scary sounds and lights at an old barn at night. Is the barn haunted? And why is Granny Pickle acting so strange?
- Lexile: 290
Secret Spies on Stage
- How hard could it be to help little kids put on a play? The Secret Spies find out when they go to Drama Kids Camp!
- Lexile: 310
Secret Spies Lose Lulu
- The Secret Spies are happy that Lulu can camp with them. Then Lulu gets lost, and the Secret Spies must use their tracking skills!
- Lexile: 290