Age Range: 8 to 16
The Communication Toolkit: Assessing & Developing Social Communication Skills In Children & Adolescents$86.95, Softcover (inc CD)
Add to cartQuestions?
A practical collection of user-friendly resources for use with young people aged 8 to 16 who have social and communication difficulties.
The accessible worksheets cover subjects such as self-concept & self-esteem, body language & facial expressions, awareness of self and others, relationship skills, conversational & listening skills, feeling safe and staying in control.
- Provides a valuable assessment tool and indicator of key areas for improving social and language skills.
- Addresses key areas of SEAL and can be used in primary and secondary mainstream as well as SEN settings.
- Illustrated worksheets with simple language are accessible to those with language and learning difficulties.
- Professionals can focus on areas on concern and explore the young person’s view of themselves and others.
- Contains guidance and notes for professionals as well as photocopiable worksheets.
A varied and appealing resource that SLPs, teachers, SENCOs, psychologists and behaviour support workers will find invaluable for use with an older age group not always addressed in social skills materials.
Includes FREE CDRom containing all worksheets and handouts.