Age Range: 4 to 9
Request: Stories and Activities for Learning Question FormsRRP - $59.95 Our Price - $49.95, Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
Request includes materials to help document needs and progress in the understanding and use of question forms and also to chart progression. In each unit you will find:
- Preparation list - includes specifics of what you will need to be ready for the lesson
- Step-by-step lesson plan - consistent with the goals of Request
- Book list - with synopses of relevant and motivating storybooks that repetitively use the targeted question forms
- Activity list - supporting the targeted question forms such as finger-plays, songs, movement activities, illustrated activity pages, card games, and make-and-take projects
- Reproducible materials - everything you need for the activities
- Question connection family letter & question connection family response form - helps build communication with families
- Classroom connection - teacher letter/response form assists you in communicating with classroom teachers.
Request also has a bibliography of stories with repetitive questions organized by question form. Each includes the author, illustrator, year of publication, and publisher.