Age Range: 3+
Early Objects Pocket ColorCards$23.99, Cards
Add to cartQuestions?
A fun way of developing a naming vocabulary through play. Opens up many language opportunities with a variety of easily recognised everyday objects relating to the child's familiar surroundings. There are nine groups of four items for example:
- Clothes - boots, sweater, trousers, coats
- Animals - cat, dog, bird, fish
- Garden - flower, tree, butterfly, wheelbarrow
- Home - TV, clock, lamp, radio
- Toys - teddy, puzzle, car, ball.
Knowing the names of objects (nouns) increases children's vocabulary and helps them to put two and three words together. Age: 3+