Can I tell you about Depression?: A guide for friends, family and professionals$19.99 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
Age Range: 7+
Meet Julie – a women who suffers from periods of depression. Julie and her family help readers to understand what depression is, what it is like to feel depressed and how it can affect their family life. She explains how coping with depression can sometimes be very difficult but there is support and help available that can relieve the feelings of depression.
This illustrated book is an ideal introduction to depression – a condition that can be particularly difficult for children to understand. It is suitable for readers aged 7 upwards and shows family, friends and anyone who knows someone affected by depression how they can offer support.
Table of Contents
- Introducing myself.
- What it feels like when I'm depressed.
- What I think about when I'm depressed.
- What I do when I'm depressed.
- The first time I became depressed.
- Why I get depressed from time to time.
- What I do to get better.
- What you can do to help me get better.
- What adults can do to help me get better.
- What is depression?.
Recommended reading, websites and organisation.