Age Range: 5 to 18
Teaching Gifted Kids in Today's Classroom Professional Development Multimedia PackageRRP - $481.50 Our Price - $449.95, Set
Add to cartQuestions?
Schools will get the benefit of in-person author workshops for a fraction of the cost with this comprehensive professional development resource. Teachers are introduced to proven, practical classroom strategies for meeting the needs of gifted learners, whether they work in a mixed-ability classroom, cluster classroom, gifted-education classroom, resource room, or another setting.
This Multimedia Package includes:
- 120-minute DVD featuring top-selling authors Susan Winebrenner and Dina Brulles along with actual classroom teaching sessions that illustrate key strategies from the book
- A copy of the book Teaching Gifted Kids in Today's Classroom
- A CD-ROM containing all of the customisable reproducible forms from the book along with an introductory PowerPoint presentation
- Facilitator and Discussion Leader Guide that directs users through the book and the video as they use these in study groups or other forms of staff development (softcover, spiral bound, 8½” x 11½”, 96 pp.)
- Packaged in shelf storage box with magnetic closure.
In addition to discussion and modelling of pivotal teaching strategies, the resource covers 21st century learning, assessment, technology, RTI, and school-wide cluster grouping.