Simply Social 7 at School:RRP - $69.95 Our Price - $64.95, Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
Simply Social 7 at School has 200 pages of reproducible activities to help students develop stronger social skills. First students learn the Simply Social 7: the seven strategies that ensure positive relationships with their peers, teachers, parents, and other adults. Then students apply their knowledge during extension activities.
Simply Social 7 at School reviews 50 topics that students with pragmatic difficulties struggle with the most. Topics range from everyday skills such as following directions, using greetings, and turn-taking, to more complex skills like giving advice, understanding figurative language, and understanding facial expressions. Simply Social 7 at School also includes a Social Skills Checklist to help you target where your students need help the most.
Each topic includes a:
- Simply Social 7 Steps page that uses a scripted lesson to teach the social skill.
- Look and Learn page that uses a humorous cartoon scene to illustrate the social skill lesson.
- Think and Review page that presents different social situations for students to analyze and discuss.
- Take-Home Practice page that gives parents a practical way to review the social skill.
- Simply Social Superstar that can be awarded to students when they demonstrate mastery of the skill.