Serving the Gifted: Evidence-Based Clinical and Psychoeducational Practice$68.99, Paperback (inc CD)
Add to cartQuestions?
Designed for practitioners who work with the gifted, this volume is intended to serve as a practical and easy-to-use resource for working with gifted students, their teachers, and their parents and families. It provides timely, practical, evidence-based techniques and guidelines to help these practitioners better help an underserved group.
The book is written in a user-friendly style that makes this a quick, simple, and easy reference. Topics covered include:
- identification and assessment of gifted students;
- important information for understanding the needs of the gifted;
- counseling and psychotherapy strategies;
- career counseling for gifted and talented students;
- methods for working with the families of the gifted; and
- legally-correct and ethically-smart counseling techniques.
An accompanying CD contains valuable resources such as PowerPoint presentations and reproducible handouts and forms.