Beyond Differentiated Instruction$58.99, Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
Differentiated instruction focuses on helping all students learn and achieve. This invaluable book goes beyond the theory of differentiated instruction to actual classroom practice, showing teachers step-by-step how they can successfully put differentiation into action to create an empowering learning environment for every child.
Author Jodi O'Meara presents a 10-step approach to differentiating instruction, supported by realistic strategies and manageable techniques that are easily adaptable for any K–12 student. This resource includes:
- A guided, step-by-step framework for creating an effective differentiated instruction program
- Vivid case studies illustrating the how-to's of differentiated instruction, from planning through implementation and assessment
- Recommendations for appropriately structuring the pace and flow of instruction
- Guidance on when to use tiered instruction and accommodations, including the relationship between differentiation and Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Classroom-ready templates, resources, and tools for each step of the process
Discover how differentiated instruction can help your students master curriculum fundamentals and benefit from learning that lasts!