Age Range: 8 to 15
Friendship Formula Game$79.95, Game
Add to cartQuestions?
The Friendship Formula Game teaches and reinforces important social skills through the fun of a board game. This enjoyable game aims to encourage and reinforce effective social interactions as well as improving self-awareness, problem solving, perspective taking and friendship skills.
Players take turns to roll the numbered die and move around the board the number of squares shown. Whichever square they land on, they will be given a task to do that requires them to think about a social situation or to practise a social skill.
Using a variety of role-play and problem-solving activities, children are given the opportunity to practise vital skills including:
- Initiating conversation with others
- Self-awareness and developing an awareness/perception of others
- Problem solving – positive/negative outcomes
- Identifying positive thoughts
- Showing an interest and finding out information about others
- Asking and answering questions
- Sporting behaviour, e.g. being a good winner/loser
Contents: Game board, 100 question cards, 6 playing pieces, 24 coloured rings, 2 dice and 8-page teacher’s notes booklet. Suitable for ages 8+