Teaching Gifted and Talented Pupils in the Primary School: A Practical Guide$72.00, Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
Using tried and tested examples, this book shows the busy teacher how to challenge able children in their mixed-ability class - where time and resources are usually limited. The practical tasks will show you how carefully designed activities can cater for a range of abilities. The book has sections on:
- creating a working environment that helps more able pupils to thrive;
- varying the way you ask pupils questions;
- thinking about multiple intelligences and ways to develop them;
- developing different levels of challenge in classroom activities;
- allowing pupils some choice in the activities they do;
- advice on how to run whole-class research projects.
A glossary of key terms and a range of photocopiable material are included.