Auditory Adventures: Laminated Games for Auditory Association, Discrimination, Memory, & ReceptionRRP - $150.00 Our Price - $139.95, Game
Add to cartQuestions?
Addresses 21 specific auditory processing skills.
- Auditory Association - absurdities, action-agent, analogies, auditory closure, if-then, inferences, listening for main ideas, opposites, name the category.
- Auditory Discrimination - discrimination of initial sounds in words, discrimination of final sounds in words, identification of initial sounds in words, rhyming, sound blending, syllable awareness.
- Auditory Memory - following directions, listening for details, memory for words, memory for short sentences, memory for long sentences.
- Auditory Reception - yes/no questions
Has 18 awesome laminated games for 1 to 6 players.
- 8 open-ended games (11" x 17") - Check-Ears, Ear Career, Field of Ears, Granny's Gumballs, Holiday Hearing, Sound City, Sound Planets, and Speedy Spider's Speedway.
- Auditory Bingo (81/2" x 11") and one Listening Lotto game, in sets of 6.
- 2 barrier games - Sound Snack Shack & Barrier Barn, in sets of 6, 81/2" x11".
- 4 open-ended chip/token games - Hear Muffs, Sally's Sound Sail Around, Sonic Sound Slide, and What's the Buzz?, in sets of 6, 81/2" x11".
- 2 specific games (11" x 17") - Hearing Hayride and Andy's Toy Shop, 81/2" x11".
Provides an easy-to-follow, 108-page lesson activity book with instant auditory activities and reproducible homework sheets. Includes six packs of crayons, over 200 tokens, and die. Comes in a long-lasting, waterproof, hard plastic, tangerine box for one-step storage.