The Differentiated School: Making Revolutionary Changes in Teaching and Learning$43.50, Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
While there are lots of books with information on why and how to differentiate instruction, here at last is a book that gets to the heart of why some efforts to differentiate flop while others lead to sweeping, positive results. When it's your job to support differentiated instruction in a single school or systemwide, you need the guidance from these leading experts who've distilled what they've learned in helping successful schools through the change process, including:
- 15 common misconceptions about differentiation
- 8 non-negotiables that are essential to the implementation of differentiated instruction
- 10 factors that prevent changes to classroom practice
- 8 leadership lessons for accomplishing the change process
- 10 characteristics of staff development practices that support differentiated instruction
- Forms, survey, and checklists for monitoring and evaluating the change toward differentiation
Don’t let bad advice and common pitfalls doom your effort to differentiate instruction when you can get this practical guide with real-world advice straight from successful schools.