Age Range: 8 to 12
Level: 1st Grade Readability
Play Hard: Level 1RRP - $51.50 Our Price - $46.95, Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
Ana and Daniel play lots of sports, and their dad is a coach. Ana is in sixth grade and likes to win, but her brother, who is in fifth grade, would rather have fun. They always compete with each other, to see who can hit farther, run faster, or blow a bigger bubble!
- 95% of the words are from the 950 most commonly used words in the English language, with an emphasis on high-frequency and decodable words.
- 5% of the words are story specific, defined in context, and used multiple times.
- Cohesive text promotes fluency and comprehension.
- Why did the new ref stop Ana's soccer team from scoring? She and Daniel discover they will be seeing this ref a lot.
- Lexile: 330
- Keegan had trouble at the river, and now she's afraid of swimming. What can Ana and Daniel do to help their friend?
- Lexile: 300
- This year, everyone gets equal time on the basketball court, but some players, and especially parents, don't like the new rule.
- Lexile: 280
- Kevin wants to play third base, but that's Ana's position! How will they play as a team if they can't get along?
- Lexile: 290
- Ana and Daniel find out they love climbing, but they don't follow the rules, and that causes problems for Blake.
- Lexile: 270