Board Games Quick Take Along: Mini-Book$23.95 Spiral Bound
Add to cartQuestions?
- Board Games Quick Take AlongThis pocket-sized set of 20 open-ended game boards is a great resource for the busy speech-language pathologist, special educator, teacher or parent.
Use any type of curriculum content, speech therapy activities, prompts from resource books or other Take Along Mini-Books with our new Board Games Quick Take Along Mini-Book! This pocket-sized set of 20 open-ended game boards is a great resource for the busy speech-language pathologist, special educator, teacher, and/or parent. Students will enjoy the unique themes of 20 ready-to-use, fold-out game boards. For pawns, use buttons, small coins, paperclips, or any small objects already in your classroom or at home.
In addition to curriculum, academic, and therapy content, students will practice:
- Listening Skills
- Following Directions
- Social Skills
Key features of the Board Games Quick Take Along Mini-Book:
- 20 different game boards with unique themes for all ages
- 2-8 players (Great for small groups)
- Open-ended games adapt to any content prompts (use your current materials)
- Sturdy, laminated, spiral-bound pages (5" x 3")