Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide, 3ed: One Size Doesn't Fit All$55.99, Paperback
Add to CartAsk Question
Keeping up with differentiated instruction (DI) developments can be hard, but you’ll stay on track with this updated guide. The official companion book to the bestselling Differentiated Instructional Strategies: One Size Doesn’t Fit All, this workshop-friendly resource offers step-by-step training activities for job-embedded professional development, plus guidelines tailored for both small study groups and larger staff development meetings.
This new edition of Differentiated Instructional Strategies in Practice: Training, Implementation, and Supervision has been revised to include new strategies and a Common Core lesson-planning template. This professional learning guide remains the ideal accompaniment. Inside you’ll find:
- Guidelines for providing individualised support and mentoring
- Suggestions for evaluation, coaching, observation, and supervision of DI practices
- Research-based responses to staff members’ concerns about change
- Implementation and evaluation tools to measure schoolwide progress
- Resources for staff developers and principals implementing large-scale differentiation initiatives
No differentiated classroom is complete without Differentiated Instructional Strategies: One Size Doesn’t Fit All—and no administrative office is complete without its dedicated book study guide. Put the two together and make a successful transition to brain-friendly differentiated classrooms throughout your school.