Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavior Problems, 8e$112.95, Softcover
Add to CartAsk Question
The streamlined eighth edition of the bestselling text Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavior Problems provides more hands on application and classroom strategies than any other methods text on the market.
A practical guide for graduate and undergraduate students, this book uses current research on the best practices for providing instructional and support services to students with learning and behaviour problems in a variety of settings. The eighth edition contains more applied teaching strategies than ever before, a thoroughly revised chapter on teaching and assessing math, and an increased integration and emphasis on the topics of co-teaching and working with paraprofessionals, response to intervention and assessment, and technology.
- Focus Questions and Focus Answers reinforce key ideas to focus student learning.
- Apply the Concept, many brand new to this edition, features throughout chapters provide guidelines and suggestions to better prepare you to organise classroom instruction.
- Evidence Based Practice sections explicitly outline classroom applications for implementing large scale strategies for teaching students with special needs.
- Instructional Activities provide a bank of step by step activities to bring with you into the classroom.
- Tech Tips (All New!) highlight software and other technologies that assist with instruction and student learning.
- Spotlight on Diversity features spotlight methods for teaching student populations who are culturally and linguistically diverse, including English learners
- Apply the Standards features at the end of each chapter explain which CEC standards the chapter reflects and gives activities to help readers understand how those standards relate to chapter contents.
- MyEducationLab margin note and end of chapter feature clearly align chapter concepts with the rich media examples and applications available on the website that accompanies the text.