Check-In, Check-Out, 2ed: A Tier 2 Intervention For Students At Risk$113.00, DVD
Add to CartAsk Question
Check-In, Check-Out (CICO), also known as the Behavior Education Program, is the most widely implemented Tier 2 intervention for the 10-15% of K-12 students who exhibit chronic, mild behaviour problems.
Now significantly expanded, this professional training video illustrates the key components of CICO and shows how school personnel and parents can quickly and effectively support positive behaviour throughout the day. CICO is ideal for implementation in multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS) or positive behaviour interventions and support (PBIS) frameworks.
The chapter format of the DVD allows users to quickly navigate to specific segments. Special features include reproducible forms, PowerPoint training materials, and two graphing programs for managing daily data. (First edition title: The Behavior Education Program.)
New to This Edition:
- Broader grade range: now includes high school examples.
- Summarises the CICO research base and integrates lessons learned from over 16 years of implementation.
- Chapters on modifying CICO for attendance issues, internalising behaviours, and individualised intervention.
- Spanish-language chapter introducing CICO to parents.
- Expanded FAQ chapter.
- Several new and updated reproducible tools.