Autism Spectrum Guide to Sexuality and Relationships: Understand Yourself and Make Choices that are Right for You$32.99, Paperback
Add to CartAsk Question
Unravelling the complexities of relationships and sexuality, this straight-talking guide will help you to navigate the associated social, emotional and physical issues. Expert advice and real life examples give you the knowledge to reflect on your own sexuality, provide you with information on different types of relationship, and gives you the confidence to decide which type of relationship is right for you. Together with important information on sexual health, this book will help you to understand how to find and maintain a relationship of your choosing in a safe and enjoyable way. Exploring the often unspoken rules of sex and relationships, this book also covers often unaddressed topics, such as:
- What sexual attraction looks and feels like
- How to identify your own sexual identity and preferences (and how they may change)
- What your rights are, and how to stay safe
- Having children, or choosing not to, the impact of this on relationships
- How to recognise power imbalances within relationships, and what to do.