Differentiating Instruction, 2ed: Planning for Universal Design and Teaching for College and Career Readiness$77.00, Softcover
Add to CartAsk Question
Now in its second edition, this best-selling book is your one-stop resource for differentiated instruction. Whether you’re new to the concept or just looking to improve your approach, you’ll find tools to meet the needs of all your students—in a way that works for you. You’ll discover how innovative approaches, such as Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and retrofitting, can help you adapt general education curriculum to fit diverse learning styles.
Featuring case studies at the elementary, middle, and high school levels, this new edition offers
- More easy-to-use strategies to differentiate instruction in mixed ability classrooms
- A new chapter on collaborative planning and evaluation, plus a discussion of co-teaching and differentiation
- Updated lesson plans tied to the Common Core
- A greater emphasis on cultural proficiency, ELLs, and gifted students
- New technology references and resources
- A strengthened link to RTI
Every student is different—and every classroom is different, too. With multiple options to differentiate instruction at any point along the way, this essential guide will help you create the path to success for every student.