Spotlight on Your Inclusive Classroom: A Teacher's Toolkit of Instant Inclusive Activities$58.99, Softcover
Add to CartAsk Question
Spotlight on Your Inclusive Classroom offers teachers an interesting miscellany of topics and activities to stimulate, engage, challenge, entertain and extend all pupilsí thinking skills and knowledge base.
This extremely practical resource provides busy teachers and teaching assistants with a collection of worksheets that can be used as instant, educationally appropriate learning activities written specifically with the inclusive classroom in mind.
All the books in this series:
- promote effective intervention and inclusion strategies for teachers and teaching assistants
- provide materials that are solidly grounded in an understanding of how children learn and the particular difficulties of children with special needs.
- stimulate discussion and interaction
- can be used as part of an individual or small group learning programme for a child with special needs
- provide 'whole class' materials that can also engage older children or those with a higher level of achievement
- offer teachers quick, fun activities that never require additional resources, special materials or preparation.
Spotlight on Your Inclusive Classroom is an essential tool for any teacher striving to offer every pupil opportunities to maximise their own potential.