101 Wet Playtime Games & Activities$75.99, Spiral Bound (inc CD)
Add to CartAsk Question
Picture this, you are a busy classroom teacher, it's almost lunchtime on a Tuesday and it has started to pour with torrential rain. If your school has a wet playtime policy then everyone in the school will be clear about the procedures, your wet play box will be organised and children will have a stimulating, rewarding playtime experience. However, if you are like a lot of schools across the country you will be scrambling around trying to find activities to entertain the children or you will have just discovered your wet play box needs replenishing! The problem with wet playtimes is that they happen haphazardly, we never know when they are going to occur and often we are completely unprepared.
The aim of this book is to make sure you are prepared and that you have a wealth of ideas up your sleeve. Through intensive research, the author gathered feedback from teachers, children, lunchtime supervisors, parents and classroom assistants and discovered that you wanted a book that is inspiring, user friendly, and packed with activities, games and ideas that are easy to implement. To make it as easy as possible to use, it includes lots of copyable activities and ideas that support schools in creating a wet playtime policy that will lead to happier playtimes.
It includes the following:
- Easy to run, stimulating activities and games that can be quickly organised at short notice.
- A selection of copyable resources that can be quickly printed off the CD-ROM or photocopied from the book.
- Ideas to help implement a wet playtime policy.
- Creative ideas to support you in organising wet play.
- Structures for behaviour management at wet playtimes including rewards and encouragers to celebrate children who play well.
- Suggestions for wet play activity boxes and lots of creative ideas for your wet play themed boxes.