Age Range: 11 to 18
English for Gifted and Talented Students 11-18 Years$67.00, Softcover (inc CD)
Add to CartAsk Question
Are you stuck for ways to stretch your best English students?
By focusing on what excites and motivates all learners, this book provides you with a clear guide to ensuring sound provision for your gifted and talented students.
Included is advice on:
- how to identify more able students;
- what to do to get other staff on board;
- successful strategies for working with more able students;
- using ICT effectively in lessons and activities;
- how to measure students' progress; personalised learning.
The accompanying CD contains photocopiable material which will help you plan your lessons and departmental strategy.