Responding to Problem Behavior in Schools 2ed: The Behavior Education Program$81.00, Softcover
Add to cartComponentsQuestions?
This bestselling book has been widely used in schools to establish efficient and cost-effective systems of Tier II positive behaviour support. The behaviour Education Program (BEP) was developed for the approximately 10-15% of students who fail to meet schoolwide disciplinary expectations but do not yet require intensive, individualized services. Clear, step-by-step guidelines are provided for implementing the approach, which incorporates daily behavioural feedback, positive adult attention, and increased home-school collaboration. In a large-size format with lay-flat binding to facilitate photocopying, the book includes reproducible daily progress reports, handouts, and planning tools.
New to This Edition
- Significantly revised for even greater flexibility and user friendliness.
- Chapters on high school implementation, preschool implementation, tailoring the BEP for a particular school, cultural considerations, and measuring intervention effectiveness.
- Describes how the program can fit into a response-to-intervention framework as a Tier II intervention.
- 18 of the 26 reproducibles are new or revised.
- Expanded FAQ section and expanded chapter on training needs and approaches.
Note: A more intensive intervention for students with chronic or severe problem behaviour is presented in the complementary volume, Building Positive behaviour Support Systems in Schools.
|Responding to Problem Behavior in Schools 2ed|
The Behavior Education Program