Counselling for Eating Disorders 2ed$56.95, Paperback
Add to CartAsk Question
- current definitions relating to abnormal patterns of eating
- up-to-date information on potential causes
- boundary issues and making referrals, and
- new developments in theory and technique, such as the use of motivational interviewing, mindfulness-based therapy and the Internet.
- `Self-help resources' are also included which can be photocopied as handouts for clients.
Written for practitioners working in a range of professional and voluntary settings, and for those training to work with patients and clients.