Making Differentiation a Habit, 2ed: How to Ensure Success in Academically Diverse ClassroomsRRP - $79.95 Our Price - $69.95, Softcover
Add to CartAsk Question
If you're a teacher with an academically diverse classroom (and what classrooms aren't today?), you need this resource. Framed around the critical elements for success in today's classrooms, this book gives educators specific, user-friendly tools; including differentiated instruction examples; to optimise teaching, learning, and assessment for all.
Providing new ideas, fresh perspectives, and additional research-based strategies, teachers will learn to seamlessly integrate differentiated instruction practices into their daily routines. The book includes:
- Cutting-edge research that connects differentiation and Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Easy-to-follow structure for success in the classroom
- Practical and specific tools, surveys, templates, and checklists
- 100 illustrative figures and diagrams
- In-depth information on assessment, choice opportunities, tiered assignments, grouping methods, student independence, grading, differentiating for gifted learners, teacher leaders, and schoolwide action plans
- CD with dozens of useful reproducible forms and templates
As you implement these best practices, you will be making differentiation a regular part of your teaching.
In this updated edition of her guide to daily differentiated instruction, Diane Heacox outlines the critical elements for success in today’s classrooms. She gives educators evidence-based differentiation strategies and user-friendly tools to optimise teaching, learning, and assessment for all students. New features include:
- an expanded section on grading
- information on connections between personalised learning and differentiation
- integration of strategies with Tier I instructional interventions
- scaffolding strategies, revised planning templates
- updated resources, which include digital tools and apps for assessment.
Digital content includes customisable forms from the book.
Click on the Free Resources button to download the free PLC/Book Study Guide.