The Classroom Teacher's Inclusion Handbook, 2ed: Practical Methods for Integrating Students with Special Needs$29.95, Paperback
Add to CartAsk Question
- a student with a learning disability gives up in frustration?
- a student with a low I.Q. cannot keep up with classwork?
- a student with epilepsy has a seizure?
- a student with an emotional problem threatens violence?
- a student with autism has an outburst?
- a student with a severe stutter is afraid to speak in class?
Author Jerome C.Yanoff explains the unique needs of each kind of student with special needs and offers suggestions for helping them.